- More than 150 seating spaces
- Charging station wall and more power outlets all around
- Individual quiet study and small group study options
- New, modern furniture
- Dry/erase boards for collaboration
- Vastly improved wi-fi throughout the Library
The Library Staff would like to thank the Stevens Leadership and Facilities and Campus Operations for making this renovation possible.
The Library will host a quick ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 2, during the Library's open house event, which runs from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please join us for refreshments, the opportunity to meet the Library Staff and learn more about the Library's services and research resources, and answer a quick survey about your technology preferences and enter to win a gift card to the Stevens Campus Store.
We hope you will stop by the open house on September 2.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Interim Library Director
Students already enjoying the space!
And if you forgot what it kind of looked like before . . .
And how it looked completely emptied . . .