Are you writing a paper or working on a final project? Do you need to find journal articles and books to support your research topic?
Come to a Research Workshop at the Library!
Choose from 3 convenient workshop dates:
1. Wednesday, April 8th @ 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
2. Monday, April 13th @ 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
3. Tuesday, April 21st @ 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
You will improve the quality of your paper/project by learning:
- How to quickly find the full text of top-quality research sources (journal articles, books, e-books, conference papers, newspaper & magazine articles)
- How to cite your sources correctly in your paper and your bibliography
- How to find & use the best research resources for your papers and projects
- How to go beyond the free Internet and start using the innovative, scholarly, & professional research databases available through the Library website
All members of the Stevens community are welcome. All Undergraduate students, Graduate students, Ph.D. candidates, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend.
Questions? Contact Linda Beninghove, Head of Reference and Research Services, at email@example.com or 201-216-5412.
Location: Workshops will meet in Library Research Training Room 204 on the second floor of the Library.
We look forward to seeing you there.